Najat Hazimeh Clinic
The Dr. Najat Hazimeh clinic was established by Dr. Najat Adel Hazimeh, Specialist obstetrician and gyneacologist, fellow of the American University of Beirut Medical Center of Obstetrics and Gyneacology.
The clinic is established to safe guard expectant mothers during their period of pregnancy and to carry on the support in the postpartum period. We aim to provide a high standard of gyneacological care and preventive medicine. The clinic is expertly run by Dr. Hazimeh and her well trained and professional staff.
The clinic is designed to provide a complete holistic care package for women and their partners in a private and comfortable environment. All our patients will be treated with respect, understanding and dignity. The clinic has been carefully designed to provide a home-like environment whilst at the same time maintaining a professional climate. The clinic has met all the rules and regulations put forth by the DHCC and will continue to comply with all the rules and regulations put forth by the DHCC.
Providing a high standard of care is our ultimate goal
Our vision is to empower women in advocating a healthier lifestyle in all stages of ones life.
“Providing a high standard of care is our ultimate GOAL- Gynecologist Dubai”
Our mission is to provide a high quality of care, committed to the advancement of women’s health and wellbeing, through our values, which are:
- Quality: We maintain the professional image of Dr. Najat Hazimeh clinic and provide high quality of care.
- Innovation: We welcome change, encourage innovation and continually seek better and more efficient practices in order to achieve our stated mission.
- Teamwork: We believe in collaborating and sharing our knowledge for the benefit of our patients.
- Service: We strive to exceed our patient’s expectations for comfort and convenience.
- Integrity: We adhere to high moral principles and professional standards by a commitment to honesty, confidentiality, trust, respect and transparency.
- Compassion: We demonstrate our commitment to provide a high quality of care by providing a caring and supportive environment for our patients and patient’s families.
- The Clinic Consists of a reception along with comfortable sofas in the waiting area for clients. An assessment room which is equipped with Welch-Allyn brand machine for taking vital signs, weighing scales, a CTG machine and an examination table.
- A consultation room, which has an office desk, chairs for patients along with a state of the art examination chair attached with a colposcope and a high-resolution monitor.
- An ultrasound room with an ultrasound machine, high-resolution monitor(separate from the one mentioned above) and an examination bed.
- N.H.C. obstetrics and gyneacology clinical practice will focus on providing high quality medical and surgical services for obstetrics and gyneacology patients including, but not limited to, caring for low and high-risk pregnant women.
The clinic is open Saturday to Wednesday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Telephone enquiries can also be made during these hours.
Clinic Tel: 04-421-8815/6, Mobile: 055-923-0601, Fax: 04-277-5730, PO Box: 505202.
Although we are reachable 24 hours a day, our patients are advised to attend the hospital in case of an emergency situation.